Thinking about partnering with a field marketing organization? Wondering how you can tell the good from the bad? Our top 10 list outlines what you need to know before you partner with an FMO. Read the text version.
Rules for Hotline Submissions:
- To ask us a question, please leave a voicemail on the ASG Podcast hotline at 1-717-562-7211.
- In the voicemail, please tell us your name, the city and state you’re calling from, and your question.
- Please try to keep your submissions within one minute. Be as clear and concise and possible.
- You can definitely ask us more than one question, but we ask that you only ask one question per voicemail. If you have multiple questions, please call back and leave a separate message for each question.
- Spam, personal questions, and disrespectful or rude messages will not be considered for the podcast. Please keep your inquiries business-related, polite, and free from explicit language.
- We reserve the right to choose which submissions we will feature on the ASG Podcast. If your submission is chosen for an episode, it will be added to our production queue as soon as possible.
Mentioned in this episode:
The latest from Agent Survival Guide:
Subscribe & Follow:
Connect on social:
ASG Podcast Terms & Privacy:
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Agent Survival Guide Podcast (ASG Podcast), a podcast administrated by Ritter Insurance Marketing (RitterIM).
Ritter Insurance Marketing
2605 Interstate Drive
Harrisburg, PA 17110
By accessing the ASG Podcast, you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use the ASG Podcast if you do not accept all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
RitterIM makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on the Agent Survival Guide (ASG), including the ASG Podcast, or found by following any link on this site, ASG, or mentioned during an ASG podcast episode. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at any time and without notice.
You must not:
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material
- Repurpose, duplicate, or copy material and present it as your own
Content & Submission
You may submit questions to be answered in future episodes of the ASG Podcast. If you’d like to submit a question, we ask for information including, but not limited to, your name, state, email address, and the topic you'd like us to address.
Submissions can be made by calling the ASG Podcast hotline at 1-717-562-7211. When submitting a question, please follow our submission guidelines.
By making a submission to the ASG Podcast, you:
- Agree to the recording, broadcasting, performance, and other distribution of your voice, image, and all content provided by you in said submission.
- Acknowledge RitterIM to be the sole owner of all rights to each submission, recording, and episode, including the use of content submitted by you, for all purposes.
- Waive any privacy or right of publicity claims.
- Grant RitterIM the right to edit and distribute content submitted one or more times by any medium or mode of transmission whatsoever without your permission.
- Allow your submitted content to be used in an episode compilation.
- Permit RitterIM and its subsidiaries to provide text versions of your submitted content.
Should your submission be featured in an ASG Podcast episode, the information you provided via voicemail or email will be broadcasted as part of the podcast episode and other potential future derivative works. ASG Podcast episodes are free and available for download to the general public.
Submissions do not constitute a guarantee to appear in an episode of the ASG Podcast. You will receive no monetary compensation for your submission, nor for your submission being featured in an episode of the Agent Survival Guide Podcast or any future derivative works.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
We respect your privacy. Ritter Insurance Marketing and its related web properties employ administrative and physical security measures with respect to information you provide to us to ensure your privacy. In order to take advantage of some of the services offered by or through the use of the ASG or ASG Podcast, you may be required to provide general personal information, such as your name, state, address, phone number, National Producer Number (NPN), and email address. This information is necessary to complete licensing, contracting, and certification with an insurance product. Additionally, from time to time, Ritter may access information pertaining to your insurance license status from the National Insurance Producer Registry (NIPR) Producer Database (PDB). We will not share your information with a third party unless you request it. We will only share information to the extent that it is necessary to support your tasks and abide by any associated government regulations. If you choose to apply for insurance licenses (appointment with an insurance company), contract and/or certification, our company will only share this information with the insurance carrier or related service providers to assist in the process of obtaining your request.
In certain instances, Ritter may aggregate data anonymously so that personally identifiable information is not contained in the aggregation. This data may include information such as web site statistics (e.g. number of visitors, average length of session, etc.) and this anonymous aggregate data may be shared with our partners.
You have the option to review your information and correct any of your information. Such requests can be made via email or U.S. mail using the contact information above.
We reserve the right to collect site usage statistics that may include pages visited, visitor IP address, time on site, and other information.
Cookies enable this site to retrieve user details for each visit, and are used in some areas of our site to enable functionality for ease of use. Most browsers allow you to choose whether to accept cookies or not. If you do not wish to have cookies places on your computer, please set your browser preferences to reject all cookies, before accessing ASG or the ASG Podcast. Please note that by doing so, some features of the website you visit may be unavailable.