Have questions about partnering with Ritter Insurance Marketing? Not sure what a field marketing organization is, or how joining one can help your insurance business? Curious about lead programs, CE credits, and other opportunities FMOs like Ritter have to offer? We talk with our sales team to answer common questions about working with FMOs and more!
1. What is an FMO? (01:33)
2. What sets Ritter apart from other FMOs? (01:56)
3. What sets Ritter apart from other FMOs? (01:56)
4. I’m new to the market. Where do I start? (02:53)
5. What is AHIP? (03:36)
6. Will Ritter give agents a discount on AHIP? (04:08)
7. Do you offer training or CE credits? (04:31)
8. What kind of lead programs does Ritter offer? (05:52)
9. How do you get your commissions? (06:28)
10. Does Ritter have an open release policy? (07:48)
Have a question we didn’t answer here? Ask the Agent Survival Guide at 1-717-562-7211. Learn more.
Mentioned in this episode:
More episodes you'll like:
What exactly is a field marketing organization? Why partner with an FMO? If you've been debating joining an FMO, you don't want to miss this episode!
Thinking about partnering with a field marketing organization? Wondering how you can tell the good from the bad? Our top 10 list outlines what you need to know before you partner with an FMO.
Why work with an FMO? What is a Field Marketing Organization? If you've been on the fence about joining an FMO, this can't-miss episode is for you!
The latest from Agent Survival Guide:
Subscribe & Follow:
Connect on social: