The Friday Five for November 8, 2019:
- That Walgreen's buyout
- 2020 rates and income brackets
- Google planning to buy Fitbit
- Ritter Insurance Marketing webinars for the week of November 11, 2019
- All the new content on AgentSurvivalGuide.com!
AND a quick tangent down the rabbit hole of holiday coffee. ☕ #sorrynotsorry
Mentioned in this episode:
More episodes you’ll like:
Ever have a difficult client? Check out our tips on how to work through three frustrating (but common!) situations insurance agents face in the field. We've got some advice on when to walk away, too.
The Annual Enrollment Period isn’t just for new Medicare enrollees. It's also the time to review your current clients' Medicare coverage to see if switching plans could be beneficial. Start by learning the five reasons why enrollees switch their Medicare plans during AEP.
- The Senate voted on the Trump Administration rule on short-term care insurance
- Mark Bertolini, former CEO of Aetna, talks fixing health care
- Interest rate changes
- Facebook's new health tool
- Highlights from the Kaiser Family Foundation Medicare Advantage 2020 Spotlight First Look
The latest from Agent Survival Guide:
Spoiler alert: With the way the market’s looking for 2020, we feel confident saying now’s a FANTASTIC time to be selling Medicare Advantage (MA) plans. Here’s why. The Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF)... (read more)
It’s the Annual Enrollment Period, the busiest time of the year if you’re a Medicare agent! More sales translate into more money. And we all know time is money, so the more... (read more)
All of us want our doctors to actually care about our health, not to just fill their patient quota for the day. Well, the government wants that too, for their own reasons... (read more)
It’s the Annual Enrollment Period and that means meetings, meetings, and more meetings! While you’re together with clients, there’s a good chance at least one will ask you about telehealth. What is... (read more)
Thinking of joining the insurance industry? Great idea! We think it’s a rewarding career path to pursue. If you’re still on the fence, this article is to help you weigh the practical... (read more)
Subscribe & Follow:
Connect on social: