The Friday Five for November 22, 2019:
- The Trump Administration announces Health Care Transparency Rules
- Slack shares drop with Microsoft Teams user count report
- Beware of ‘Juice-Jacking’ While Traveling
- Instagram hides likes, Facebook next?
- New and Coming Soon from the Agent Survival Guide team!
Mentioned in this episode:
More episodes you’ll like:
- CMS announced 2020 Medicare Part A and B Premiums and Deductibles
- The Social Security COLA for 2020
- Whoop closes their series D funding round
- Google’s Project Nightingale now under investigation
- Nike breaks up with Amazon
CMS just announced the 2020 Medicare Part A and B premiums and deductibles. Find out what the cost of Medicare will be for your clients in the coming year.
Are you prepared to talk about Medicare telehealth benefits this AEP? Whether you call it telemedicine, telecare, or a virtual visit, these benefits are growing in popularity. Learn how your clients can utilize them, which beneficiaries are most likely to access them, and more!
Retail healthcare is on the rise in the United States. But what exactly is it? And, how does it affect Medicare beneficiaries? Consider this your primer on all things retail healthcare.
Ever have a difficult client? Check out our tips on how to work through three frustrating (but common!) situations insurance agents face in the field. We've got some advice on when to walk away, too.
The latest from Agent Survival Guide:
CMS just released their numbers for 2020 premiums, deductibles, and coinsurance amounts for the Medicare Part A and Part B programs. Let’s take a look and see how these numbers might affect... (read more)
Spoiler alert: With the way the market’s looking for 2020, we feel confident saying now’s a FANTASTIC time to be selling Medicare Advantage (MA) plans. Here’s why. The Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF)... (read more)
When you’re thinking of everything you need to do to prepare for appointments this Annual Enrollment Period, be sure to think of things outside your memorized to-do list. Pens? Check. Scopes of... (read more)
Subscribe & Follow:
Connect on social: